Friday 8 May 2009

Real Consumer Insight Part I

Diane, 55. 'My favourite dress I bought from Karen Millen, which I bought for a Christmas do at work and I love it! It’s just pretty because it’s got all different bits of fabric in it. I’ve also got the matching shoes and handbag.'

Tracey, 50. 'I like to wear jeans when I go out in the evening and I love this top from Warehouse because its great for dressing them up.'


Helen, 45. 'My favourite top is from Monsoon, another of my favourite stores. They do really well for tall girls. Everything fits really snugly at the top and then it goes down and then it goes past the bits at the bottom that you don’t really want to show. Its crisp cotton, I wear it with white linen trousers or I can dress it up for the races. So it’s just really versatile and their clothes wash well.'

Kathy, 61. 'My favourite item is this leather jacket I had tailor made in Spain. The leather is so soft and I've had it for years now.'
************************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment